home about diy fashion sponsor

Monday, August 5, 2013

Makin' do

With four people living in one apartment, the kitchen table can get...um disorganized.  I've been wanting an organizer for the table but just haven't been able to find what I wanted in stores.  Most desk organizers are one sided and I needed something that could be accessed from any angle and sit in the middle of the table. Piling everything at one end against the wall just wasn't working anymore.  You can get these really awesome wooden, spinning organizers at craft stores but, they are more than I wanted to pay. So in a moment of frustration last week, I just thought "fine then! I'll make it!" So, I did.


I went and pulled some cardboard from the complex recycling bin, cut it up, painted it purple just for kicks and glued it together with a hot glue gun.


It's literally a glorified cardboard box, but guys, IT'S PURPLE.  Much better than the actually shoebox that was sitting at the end of the table (okay maybe still is. step 1. make organizer step 2. organize).

For those of you who follow me on instagram, you might recognize the first photo in this post.  Follow me on instagram (user name: chickaddie) or click on the widget to the right to see more pics.

Cheers,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...