home about diy fashion sponsor

Monday, August 12, 2013

Afghan Update: August 12th

You might have forgotten about this project since I haven't posted about it since April, but I'm still chugging away making crochet squares for my afghan.  I've started adding purple around the edges, so that I can connect them all so that's a bit boring, but here are the new squares that I've made:


I wish that I could have crocheted during my trip to Spain (5 hour layovers are booooring) but it would have been just ridiculous to try to bring all that yarn with me around the country.  I hope to have the blanket done for when the cold weather sets in.  We have been having a bit of muggy overcast days here in the pnw but I have high hopes for a beautiful fall to come.

In case you forgot, all the patterns that I am using come from this book:


Stay stitchy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...