home about diy fashion sponsor

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Afghan update

Since I spent my spring break driving from Canada to L.A. and back, I had quite a bit of time to work on crochet squares for the afghan that I am making.  I brought a ton of yarn with me but somehow I only made four squares. I always seem to plan to do a bunch of things during car rides. I pack books and crafts and my journal but then I just end up falling asleep. I guess I am like a baby that way, put me in the car and I'll fall right to sleep!

Here is the four that I made on my trip:

I picked some squares that were pretty challenging for me. I have never made three-dimensional motifs before

or bobbles

but I learned how from the book that I borrowed from my friend Laura.  Since I was on the road I couldn't look up patterns online and I didn't want to print them out beforehand, I figured a book was the best way to go and so far I really love all the patterns in this one (no errors like the book I was using before).


XOXO,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so famous!

- Heather's friend Laura

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...