home about diy fashion sponsor

Sunday, April 7, 2013

What I Wore: Graduation brunch

Today, I put together an outfit with the dress I received from Modcloth stylish surprise that I talked about here. Yesterday, I spent the afternoon taking in the sides of the top because it was just too loose for my liking.  Since it was cold and rainy, I chose to pair it with tights and a sweater. I can't wait until it is nice enough to wear it sans tights with flats.

dress: Modcloth/shoes: Modcloth/sweater: H&M
After church, my friends met me at one of my favorite restaurants in Bellingham, Mount Bakery (for those of you who are not familiar with the area, the nearest mountain is Mt. Baker, get it?). Because stuffing myself with savory crepe of sausage, eggs, caramelized onions and cream wasn't enough, we ate the honey and lavender cupcakes that Kirsten made once we got home. The official reason for all this festivity was my recent graduation. In all the flurry of finals and leaving for Spring break, we never got to really celebrate.

When we showed up the restaurant, we realized that we had all coincidently worn the same colors, so we decided to take "family" pictures.
The Nook family
Same colors!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend!







*All pictures taken by Kirsten Schnell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...