home about diy fashion sponsor

Monday, April 29, 2013

Life Lately: April 29th

It's been about a month now that I've been out of school. At least once a day, someone asks me what I'm doing now that I'm graduated well, here's a few pictures so you can see for yourself:

There is not much that you can change about an apartment so I have turned to tackling the balcony. These little babies are for my herb garden
I chose morning glories to wrap around the railing (above) and zinnias for a hanging basket that's really a kitchen strainer (below).

I've started volunteering at Common Threads Farm doing chores in the evenings. This weekend I went to the Farmer's Market to help children paint bee boxes.

My diploma came in the mail!

From the interwebs:
Via
outfit envy Via
Via
I can't stop looking at pictures of this place. Via
NEED to learn to make these. Via
Kitchen envy.  Via

Watch this:

Read this:

Google, for example, says that its legendary free meals are meant to keep people happy and healthy over the long haul—and, of course, working longer at Google. Meanwhile, the setting, with tables for seven to eight as opposed to 40, is intended to provide the right climate for offhand brilliance. “The cafeterias are designed to make food social rather than fast,” says Jennifer Kokowski, who is one of Google’s in-house social scientists and studies the company’s food programs. “We recognize that innovation requires serendipity, and the lunchroom is the best place for that.
What Google’s cafeterias can teach us about school lunches 

Listen to this:


Don't forget to:
Via
XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...