home about diy fashion sponsor

Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Wish List

When I left for spring break, it was snowing here but the sunny weather in California got me craving these spring styles:

1. I don't have a single full length skirt in my closet and I think this one from Modcloth would do nicely.
2. I've been dying to jump on the high-low skirt trend but I'm not sure it would work as well in windy, rainy Bellingham as it does in sunny California
3. We stopped by the Fossil store inside the Dolby Theater in LA and now I cant' stop thinking about these teal watches.
4. This pretty pink color by Essie is so perfect for spring.
5. I had so much fun watching all the sailboats in San Fran.  Once I get a big-girl job I'd love to splurge on some Sperry's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...