home about diy fashion sponsor

Monday, April 1, 2013

Modcloth Stylish Surprise

Before I left for my trip, my roommates and I ordered items from Modcloth Stylish Surprise.  If you don't know what that is, at the end of each season the clothing site Modcloth purges their stock by offering a batch of items for $15 each no matter what the original cost was. The catch is that you can order your size but the item that you get is a complete surprise. Anyway, the package came while we were gone and was being held at the post office until we were able to pick it up today. Here is what I received:

Sorry I don't have any pictures of me wearing it. I still need to figure out how to style it and what undergarments to wear because it is sheer on top.  I found this picture of it on another site but as you can see from my pictures it is a bit more greenish. I found that the dress was called the "Dance Lessons" dress on Modcloth and I'm not sure what they sold it for but it was $92 from the designer so I think I got a great deal!


I love the color and lace but it is a tad bit big. I ordered a XS but according to the webpage of the designer their smallest size is a 4 which is bigger than I normally wear so I might take in the sides before I wear it.

This was my second time trying Modcloth Stylish Surprise and it is pretty fun even if you don't get amazing items. I might try to sell the dress that I got last time. Has anyone else tried the stylish surprise?

XOXO,







P.S. My roommate is currently sorting our pictures from the trip so they will be coming soon!

2 comments:

Ashley @ My Craftily Ever After said...

Do you have a link to the stylish surprise section? That sounds great!

Unknown said...

Sorry, the stylish surprise ends very quickly. But if you sign up for emails at http://www.modcloth.com/ then you will get notified when they happen which is usually in fall and spring.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...