home about diy fashion sponsor

Monday, April 8, 2013

Make It Monday: Floral Headband

I have had this project planned for a while but I wanted to get all the winter stuff out of the way. Since it is officially spring (you couldn't tell from the weather here right now), I think it's time to make a fun floral headband.


I found this ribbon at Joanns when I was there the other day and it just screamed "make me into a headband!". So I bought it. I don't think it is incredibly unique and shouldn't be too hard to find in your local craft store.


Supplies:
Scissors
Needle
Thread
1/4" elastic
Floral ribbon

I measured around my head (behind ears) then cut two pieces of ribbon that length minus 2.5 inches and cut a 2" piece of elastic (1/2" of length missing to make the headband tight).  Since the ribbon is made up of linked flowers, I wanted each side to have the same number of flowers and taking off 2.5 inches was perfect but you can use whatever length you want. Just make it long enough that the elastic is mostly hidden by your hair.


Pair with bright colors and a smile!

Stay crafty,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...