home about diy fashion sponsor

Friday, June 28, 2013

A pink and black affair

Do you ever buy that perfect piece of clothing and then just have to put it on when you get home, even if you don't have anywhere to wear it to?  I bought this fun pink tulle skirt at Value Village last week (for a whopping $4) and couldn't resist twirling around in it for a while.  I almost passed it by because it was marked large but I remembered the advice of another blogger on thrifting (I believe it was delightfully tacky) who said to ignore sizing at thrift stores so, I turned myself around and grabbed it and I'm glad I did!

skirt: Forever 21 via Value Village/t-shirt: Target/shoes: Payless/watch: Fossil/bracelet: handmade/clutch: Target


I also picked up these nude wedges. They were $20 which was a bit excessive for a thrift find but I looked online when I got home and they seemed to retail for about $60 so, it was still a pretty good deal. Now I just need a sweet office job to wear them too!

I told you that George would find his way into the blog! He went with the theme this week too. My little man is all dressed up in his tuxedo and boots.


XOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...