home about diy fashion sponsor

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Life Lately: Post graduation and back from Spain!

Goodness it's been a while!

I got back from Spain on the 13th and since then have been in a whirlwind of graduation,  my roommates moving out and starting up my job again. I've only just gotten back on a normal sleep schedule after being terribly jet lagged.  Now that things are settling down, I hope to return to regular programing soon. I have lots of projects in mind and I even have an empty room in the apartment that I might take over as a craft room for the summer. Here is a bit of what I have been up to:

Outstanding Graduate Awards ceremony. I love this new peplum top!
Second graduation together!
Out to dinner in my graduation outfit with the new Fossil watch my parents gave me.
Dinner at the Black Cat was perfect. Don't these just look delectable?
Speaking of black cats...I bought a cat today!!! I have been wanting a cat of my own since I moved away from home and I finally got one. Meet George:
I got him from the human society and he is bit scruffy because he came in with patches of fur burned off and it's just growing back but I'll have him fixed up in no time. I am sure he will be a regular feature on this blog if he is like most cats who enjoy pattern sitting and yarn chasing.

XOXO






+ George

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...