home about diy fashion sponsor

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

House family photoshoot

Before I left for Spain, my roommate's sister, Amelia, graciously offered to do a photoshoot of our house family. I live with three other girls in a household that we call the Nook. Instead of just being a group of people who happen to be roommates, we strive to live like a chosen family.  This year three of us graduated and two are moving out so, having a photoshoot together was a great way to remember this time. It was also a good opportunity to take more professional photos and show off some of our favorite outfits. It was actually quite rainy and cold on the day off the shoot but fun was had by all anyway.

Here are some of my favorites:

Kaylin, Courtney, Emily and Me!

Besties since high school
Things got quite a bit silly!
Everyone has moved out for the summer so it's just me and I miss these girls so much already.  They make everything so much fun! Even going grocery shopping turns into meltdown status hilarity in the aisles and now I just...buy stuff. It's rather boring.  I guess I will just have to keep myself busy crafting.

Thanks again to Amelia for the photos.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...