home about diy fashion sponsor

Thursday, March 7, 2013

From the Nest: A lovely little present

I just wanted to pop in real quick and share something that my professor gave me yesterday.  In my major (Human Services), the professors tend to be incredibly kind, compassionate and giving. They love to bring food and gifts for their students. During my last internship class, my professor passed out little mesh bags that contained this adorable gift:


Can't tell what it is? It's actually a crocheted bookmark that looks like a strange little worm (bookworm get it?)

Step 1. Stick him in a book
Step 2. Laugh at the funny worm face
Have you ever noticed that if you put googly eyes on something it becomes instantly hilarious? Try it and not laugh I dare you!

Added bonus:
If you make him eat his tail...
it becomes a bracelet!
I am having waaaayyy too much fun with this and now must learn how to make them myself!

Stay silly,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...