home about diy fashion sponsor

Thursday, March 14, 2013

What I Wore: Last day of school

The day has finally come! Today, I had my last class of my undergraduate career.  In the spirit of remembering all my schooling, I channeled my inner kindergartner with this outfit.
dress: Salvation Army/boots: Nine West from Salvation Army/shirt: Salvation Army/purse: fix up from Salvation Army/tights: Fred Meyer
I just realized that almost everything that I wore today I bought at Salvation Army at some point. The bag is one of my favorites. I bought it a couple years ago and it was in pretty rough shape, so I cleaned it up and added the lace and a locket.  I think the dress is actually a child's because it is a medium.

I had the most difficult time trying to take pictures in my apartment.  We have terrible lighting and there isn't a single blank wall. I did get this interesting picture in the hallway:

For reference here is what I wore for the first day of school this year:
Please ignore the messy apartment. We were still moving in.

I wish that I had a picture from my first day of college to see how much that I have changed.  
I know that many of you are still in the middle of finals, so I won't gloat too much. I am glad to be done and that all the hard work has paid off but, I know that it will take a while to get used to being out of school.

Stay sane everyone!

3 comments:

Sophie Gryczan said...

Once upon a time, Heather was the cutest--Oh, wait, that never ended. Story over.

Congrats on being done!!!!!

<3 Sophie

Mackenzie said...

Awww I know it must be bittersweet :) Only one more year for me!! I love how this dress is school-girlish but also chic :)

Mackenzie
www.heybirdfriend.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Sopphie! Congrats to you too!:)

Good luck with your last year Mackenzie it goes really fast!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...