home about diy fashion sponsor

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Life Lately: March 20th

Hello all! 

Since my last day of school, here are some of the things that I have been up to:

Last quarter I purchased an espresso machine from my favorite thrift store  for a whopping $10(!!!) and I've had so much fun learning how to make lattes and mochas.  Not to mention, I spend a lot less money at coffee shops these days.
Enjoying a homemade English toffee latte 

We finally decorated the blank wall in our apartment by turning it into a fandom wall! It's already been added to since I took this picture. Can you name all the things that we love?
Last weekend I got to go to a Women's sailing clinic at the lake which we lovingly dubed TITS clinic. This was our group picture. Such a fun time with lovely ladies.

From the interwebs:

Via

I love this spring collection by lippedlove
Home by
Via
I learned that:

“You can’t wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.”
— Navajo Proberb

  • Who knew that Google streetview could be so beautiful
  • I discovered 99dresses, a website where you can buy and sell clothing with site credit. If anyone has used this site before, I would love to know what you think.
Today, I am leaving for a road trip to California (We are driving almost the entire west coast of the United States!) so I won't be able to post much but hopefully I can do some updates from the road.


Off I go!
Via
Always,

1 comments:

Brenda Miller said...

Bye Heather! Safe travels wherever you go.
Brenda

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...